Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who let the blogs out?

Perhaps it was the wine, but more likely the bourbon, but nonetheless, I've posted the whereabouts of this blog to my alleged Facebook friends.

It was enough of a self indulgence to start this thing, but to spill the beans to my online friends? Oh Ginger...
So for those of you joining us for the first time, welcome.
The last time I went to Europe with Mad, I bored people silly with lengthy emails I sent from the road. We thought it was a hoot, but if I had've received these in my inbox, well...
Suffice it to say, I will update the comings and goings of Freebs, Mad and I on our jaunt across France, and capture our lounging efforts in Santorini right here.
Well that's it from me, move along. There's nothing to see here (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment